Monday, December 07, 2009

THE MOST CONVICTING BOOK, BESIDES THE BIBLE, THAT I HAVE EVER READ


I have read a lot of books since I started reading as a youngster. When I was saved I started reading books that were Christian or pertained to my walk with Christ.

I say all of this to say that I have not read a book in my Christian life that is so dead-on convicting as this book. Don't let the title fool you. This book is for boys and men of all ages. It has been the kind of book that I try to pick up every year and read.

Here is a brief description from the publisher...

Though aimed at young men, all Christians will greatly benefit from Ryle' s practical wisdom concerning the dangers of pride, the love of pleasure, and thoughtlessness, discussed in a warm, but frank manner.

Go to this link and check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin