2. Jesus is God the Father.
3. Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
4. The name of God is "Jesus."
5. Baptism is necessary for salvation.
6. Denies pre-existence of the Word as the Son. Teaches that the He existed as the Father.
7. Being born again means repentance, baptism, and speaking in tongues.
8. Baptism must be administered by an ordained Oneness minister to be valid.
9. Baptism must be administered with the phrase, "In the name of Jesus" instead of the phrase, "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" (Matt. 28:19).
10. Speaking in tongues is a necessary requirement to demonstrate that a person has been baptized in the Holy Spirit, and is, therefore, saved. It is claimed to be the initial sign of the infilling of the Holy Ghost.
11. Women may be pastors.
12. Only Oneness people will go to heaven.